- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Expire - Old Songs
- Write a Review
- #K68688 000000000 K68688000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl-only LP pressing. Milwaukee's finest are gearing up to release their third full-length later in 2016, but...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/25/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl-only LP pressing. Milwaukee's finest are gearing up to release their third full-length later in 2016, but before they do that, they're looking back at some of the material they first made their name on. In 2011, Expire were a young and feisty quartet scraping their way through some of the most fierce and fresh hardcore around. Old Songs collects that era's material onto one convenient release for fans, including their first two EPs and their contributing track to the 2012 America's Hardcore compilation. Expire was formed in 2009. Since then, they have released two full-length albums, three EPs and one split. They released their first full length, titled Pendulum Swings in 2012. They released their second full length, titled Pretty Low in 2014.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.