- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Expire - With Regret
- Write a Review
- #K63892 000000000 K63892000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Milwaukee, Wisconson-based hardcore punk band. A little heavier and just as fi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the Milwaukee, Wisconson-based hardcore punk band. A little heavier and just as fierce as ever, Expire's third full-length cruises across sub-two-minute juggernauts purging the band's feelings on damaged relationships and introspective exorcisms. Expire recorded at unfamiliar territory for them and the new environment takes them out of their comfort zone and results in subtle new twists to their sound, which bounces with a caustic, fraught anxiety, more memorable riffs, and focused vocals that retain all their previous bile and despair.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.