- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Explosions in the Sky - Earth Is Not a Cold Dead Place
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K57909 000000000 K57909000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/04/2003;Notes:Hailing from the sultry metropolitan landscape of Austin, TX, Explosions in the Sky are some of the most sincere folks ...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:11/04/2003;Notes:Hailing from the sultry metropolitan landscape of Austin, TX, Explosions in the Sky are some of the most sincere folks you will ever meet. Aside from being nice guys, they play some of the most passionate, powerful instrumental music you will ever hear. Equal parts romance and tragedy, their beautiful melodies have the tendency to ignite into head-spinning walls of noise. Easily one of the most intense live bands ever.;Track List:1. First Breath After Coma;2. Only Moment We Were Alone;3. Six Days at the Bottom of the Ocean;4. Memorial;5. Your Hand in Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.