- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Extreme - Iii Sides To Every Story
- Write a Review
- K60545 000000000 K60545000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. III Sides To Every Story is the third album by the Boston ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/07/2016;Notes:Limited 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing including insert. III Sides To Every Story is the third album by the Boston rock band Extreme, originally released in 1992. It was the follow-up to the very successful Pornograffitti album. III Sides To Every Story was the last album with the band's original line-up: Gary Cherone, Nuno Bettencourt, Pat Badger and Paul Geary. The album is structured as a concept album in three sections labeled as 'sides' - a play on the notion of 'different sides to a story' and that of 'sides' of a vinyl album. The sides, mentioned in the song 'Cupid's Dead' as 'three sides to every story' are named 'Yours', 'Mine' and 'The Truth' and each features a distinct musical style and lyrical imagery. Most of III Sides To Every Story was recorded at New River Studios, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida and the orchestral parts were recorded at Abbey Road Studios, London. The single 'Rest in Peace' reached #1 on the Mainstream Rock chart.;Track List:1. Warhead;2. Rest in Peace;3. Politicalamity;4. Color Me Blind;5. Cupid's Dead;6. Peacemaker Die;7. Seven Sundays;8. Tragic Comic;9. Our Father;10. Stop the World;11. God Isn't Dead?;12. Don't Leave Me Alone;13. Everything Under the Sun I. Rise 'N Shine II. Am I Ever Gonna Change III. Who Cares?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.