- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ezra Furman - Day of the Dog
- Write a Review
- #K63851 000000000 K63851000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ezra Furman has always positioned himself as a singer/songwriter with or without the Harpoons. His a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/22/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Ezra Furman has always positioned himself as a singer/songwriter with or without the Harpoons. His acoustic base would sometimes rock or burst forth with technicolor pop flourishes. Like Dylan in 65 he has harnessed the electricity and delve deeper into life as a rock and roller with punk panache. On Day of the Dog Ezra re-invents himself as an angry young man ready to throw himself on the pyre for the redemption that will follow. He re-works '50s grooves with primal-Lennon outbursts, glam hissing into Pixies style/Buddy Holly rave ups. It could have fit on Stiff with Costello and the Damned.;Track List:1. I Wanna Destroy Myself;2. Tell Em All to Go to Hell;3. My Zero;4. Day of the Dog;5. Walk on in Darkness;6. Cold Hands;7. Anything Can Happen;8. And Maybe God Is a Train;9. Been So Strange;10. The Mall;11. At the Bottom of the Ocean;12. Slacker/Adria;13. Cherry Lane
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.