- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ezra Furman - The Fugitive
- Write a Review
- #K63897 000000000 K63897000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The album delivers a cascade of memorably bristling hooks driven by a unique splicing of timeless in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/26/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. The album delivers a cascade of memorably bristling hooks driven by a unique splicing of timeless influences with a restless urgency and combative spirit that shines through the American's vocals and lyrics. Having taken his time to work his way into the public consciousness, Furman's moment is unquestionably now, as he finally faces an expectant audience hungry for the next stage of his thrilling approach, on record and on stage. Perpetual Motion People was recorded with Furman's current band The Boyfriends - comprising Jorgen Jorgensen (bass), Ben Joseph (keyboards, guitar), Sam Durkes (drums) and saxophonist Tim Sandusky - at studio Ballistico in Furman's home city of Chicago (though he's currently based in San Francisco). The album kicks off with 'Restless Year', about which Consequence Of Sound described as, "a ball of energy, bouncing around genre borders with glee. There's the rebellion of '90s indie rock, a string of sunshine-y '80s pop, and the snarl of '70s punk.";Track List:1. Teddy I'm Ready;2. Halley's Comet;3. Little Piece of Trash;4. Penetrate;5. Splash of Light;6. The Refugee;Special Attributes:EXTENDED PLAY
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.