- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Face to Face - Big Choice
- K58406 000000000 K58406000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. California punk rockers Face To Face kicked off their 25th anniversary year with a bang - reuniting ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. California punk rockers Face To Face kicked off their 25th anniversary year with a bang - reuniting with Fat Wreck Chords for their ninth album, Protection - and it's not over yet. After much critical acclaim for their new material and months of successful tour dates, the band ties a bow on their silver anniversary with the re-release of their first three albums (Don't Turn Away (1992), Big Choice (1995) and Face to Face (1996). The releases that originally put Face To Face on the map and established them up as a household name in the melodic punk world are now once again readably available. This time around each album has an expanded track list containing bonus songs from the original recording sessions. All three have also been remastered by Joe Gastwirt and boast enhanced artwork that incorporates silver details to denote the 25th anniversary. The band's sizable vinyl collecting contingent have reason to celebrate, as both Big Choice and Face to Face have been out of print since their original extremely limited pressings (Big Choice was actually never available to the buying public, only as a rare promotional item) and both will finally be available once again.;Track List:1. Struggle;2. I Know You Well;3. Sensible;4. A-Ok;5. You Lied;6. Promises;7. Big Choice;8. It's Not Over;9. Velocity;10. Debt;11. Late;12. Disconnected;13. Bikeage;14. I Used to Think *;15. Not Enough *;Special Attributes:REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.