- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Face to Face - Protection
- Write a Review
- #K64617 000000000 K64617000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Protection draws from the energy and passion of Face to Face's early records but is filtered through...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/04/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Protection draws from the energy and passion of Face to Face's early records but is filtered through the band's unique perspective as true "lifers" in punk rock. The result is an urgent and powerful 11-song blast that recalls the melody and angst of the band's formative sound, while showcasing their greatly matured song-writing acumen. Thoughtfully penned lyrics bolster the entire album, from band favorites "Double Crossed" and "Say What You Want" to the vicious barb "14:59" and the emotionally moving "Bent But Not Broken." Another factor in the album's outcome was the contribution of producer Bill Stevenson (NOFX, Rise Against, Propagandhi, Anti-Flag). After nearly two decades of Face to Face producing their own albums, the benefit of the collaboration with Stevenson is reflected in the elevated feel of Protection. Despite the fact that Face to Face doesn't need to prove anything to anyone, Protection is an emphatic validation of their 25 years of massive commercial and critical success.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.