- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fairport Convention - Farewell Farewell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68460 000000000 L68460000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. In Spring 1979, after twelve years and numerous line-up changes, Fairp...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/26/2019;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Digitally remastered edition. In Spring 1979, after twelve years and numerous line-up changes, Fairport Convention decided to call it a day. Led by sole-remaining founder member Simon Nicol, the band, featuring Dave Pegg, Dave Swarbrick and Bruce Rowland, embarked on what they believed was the band's 'farewell tour' of the UK. Recorded at Derby Assembly Rooms, Birmingham University and Southampton University, the band performed some of their best-loved songs, including their anthem, Richard Thompson's "Meet On The Ledge". Forty years later, the influential band is still touring with Nicol and Pegg still at the helm!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.