- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Faith No More - Album of the Year
- Write a Review
- #K61736 000000000 K61736000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Faith No Mores 1997 album was a worthy goodbye to their millions of fans. 12 fresh songs, including "Ashes to Ashes" an...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/03/2013;Notes:Faith No Mores 1997 album was a worthy goodbye to their millions of fans. 12 fresh songs, including "Ashes to Ashes" and "Last Cup of Sorrow", that deliver an outstanding FNM experience. This 180 gram vinyl reissue allows fans to once again enjoy it the way it should be heard on wax.;Track List:1. Collision;2. Stripsearch;3. Last Cup of Sorrow;4. Naked in Front of the Computer;5. Helpless;6. Mouth to Mouth;7. Ashes to Ashes;8. She Loves Me Not;9. Got That Feeling;10. Paths of Glory;11. Home Sick Home;12. Pristina;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.