- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Faith No More - The Real Thing
- Write a Review
- #K62321 000000000 K62321000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2015;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing includes the original release accompanied by a second LP filled with rarities related t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2015;Notes:Deluxe double vinyl LP pressing includes the original release accompanied by a second LP filled with rarities related to the album. Like all bands who transcended their time to become cornerstones of an era, Faith No More sounded like nobody else. The group's commercial breakthrough came in 1989 with the release of The Real Thing. It was the band's third album, but the first to feature the line-up of Mike Bordin (drums), Roddy Bottum (keyboards), Bill Gould (bass), Jim Martin (guitars), and Mike Patton (vocals). Faith No More formed in 1981 in San Francisco. The band was originally named Faith No Man. The band underwent several lineup changes early in their career, along with some major changes later on. Billy Gould, keyboardist Roddy Bottum and drummer Mike Bordin are the longest remaining members of the band, having been involved with Faith No More since its inception..;Track List:1. From Out of Nowhere;2. Epic;3. Falling to Pieces;4. Surprise! You're Dead!;5. Zombie Eaters;6. The Real Thing;7. Underwater Love;8. The Morning After;9. Woodpecker from Mars;10. War Pigs (Studio);11. Edge of the World;12. Sweet Emotion 4:52;13. Falling to Pieces (Matt Wallace Remix);14. War Pigs (Live in Berlin 1989);15. Surprise! You're Dead! (Live in Sheffield 1990);16. Chinese Arithmetic (Live in Sheffield 1990);17. Underwater Love (Live at Brixton 1990);18. As the Worm Turns (Live at Brixton 1990);Special Attributes:DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.