- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Falling in Reverse - Just Like You
- Write a Review
- #K65415 000000000 K65415000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:'Just Like You' (album number three if you're counting) finds Falling in Reverse frontman Ronnie Radke with no shortage...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/31/2015;Notes:'Just Like You' (album number three if you're counting) finds Falling in Reverse frontman Ronnie Radke with no shortage of material to sing, scream and howl about. In the roughly two years since last album Fashionably Late, Radke lost a close family member (faced head-on with the tear-jerking album closing ballad, "Brother"), watched old friends succumb to old vices (first track "Chemical Prisoner"), and struggled with his lifelong search for meaning ("God, If You Are Above..." is as real as it gets) and personal redemption. In 2014, only Motörhead legend Lemmy edged out Radke on Kerrang!'s list of the 50 Greatest Living Rockstars in the World, a lineup that included the likes of Slash, Steven Tyler and Ozzy Osbourne.;Track List:1. Chemical Prisoner;2. God If You Are Above...;3. Sexy Drug;4. Just Like You;5. Guillotine IV (The Final Chapter);6. Stay Away;7. Wait and See;8. The Bitter End;9. My Heart's to Blame;10. Get Me Out;11. Die for You;12. Brother
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.