- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
False - Untitled
- Write a Review
- #K89971 000000000 K89971000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:At long last, we have the new album from the Minneapolis black metal project, False. After an Untitled EP in 2011, and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:At long last, we have the new album from the Minneapolis black metal project, False. After an Untitled EP in 2011, and a split LP with Barghest in 2012, they now return with their first proper full-length album, once again an untitled release. Throughout the sixty-minute run time of the album, False dive deeper into the realm of visceral and relentless black metal for which they've become well-known. Their live sound and ferocity is finally captured here, revealing a whole new depth and darkness that has only been hinted at on previous recordings. This album is far from a simple exercise in listening, and more akin to a journey to be experienced. The works contained therein are incredibly bleak and emotionally powerful, with a long lasting impact. This Untitled album was recorded live, mixed, and mastered by Adam Tucker at Signaturetone Recording, with artwork by Nicole Sara Simpkins. It will be presented as an gatefold CD and gatefold 2LP, each pressed in a quantity of 1000 and each housed in a thick, old-style tip-on jacket, printed by Stoughton Printing. Vinyl includes a digital download code.;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.