- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fang - Landshark
- Write a Review
- #K63882 000000000 K63882000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of the classic 1983 hardcore scuzz rock debut from Berkeley, CA's Fang includes digital download. L...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing of the classic 1983 hardcore scuzz rock debut from Berkeley, CA's Fang includes digital download. LANDSHARK is a unique mix of erratic thrashers and slow Sabbath-oid noise riffs. It's best-known tune is without a doubt the rumbling and stumbling opening track 'The Money Will Roll Right In,' which has been covered by Nirvana, Metallica, Mudhoney, the Butthole Surfers and god knows who else. The record also includes cheerful odes to the disabled ('Destroy the Handicapped'), the follicle-y challenged ('Skinheads Smoke Dope'), and assorted werewolves, delinquents and drug users. This reissue is remastered and back in print on vinyl for the first time in 20 years, with additional vintage artwork inside. The digital download included with the disc also features their entire WHERE THE WILD THINGS ARE release, plus more.;Track List:1. The Money Will Roll Right in;2. Land Shark;3. Law Order;4. Diary of a Mad Werrwoulf;5. Destroy the Handicapped;6. Drunk Crazy;7. An Invitation;8. Skinheads Smoke Dope;9. They Sent Me to Hell C.O.D;10. Red Threat;11. Fun with Acid;12. I've Got the Disease;13. Suck and Fuck;14. With Friends Like You;15. G.I. Sex;16. Road Kills;17. You're Cracked;18. I Wanna Be on TV;19. Everybody Makes Me Barf;20. Junky Dare;21. Berkeley Heathen Scum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.