- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fantastic Beasts & Where To Find Them (Original Soundtrack)
- Write a Review
- #K60564 000000000 K60564000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Fantastic Beast...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/13/2017;Notes:Limited double 180gm audiophile vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket housed in a PVC protective sleeve. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them is a 2016 British fantasy action film directed by David Yates and written by J. K. Rowling, inspired on Rowling's book of the same name. A spin-off and a prequel of the Harry Potter film series the film is the first installment of a series of five films, and stars Eddie Redmayne, Katherine Waterston, Dan Fogler, Alison Sudol and Colin Farrell. The score is composed by Grammy, Golden Globe, BAFTA, Academy Award Winner James Newton Howard (Dark Knight, Hunger Games series, I Am Legend, Batman Begins).;Track List:1. Main Titles - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them;2. There Are Witches Among Us / the Bank / the Niffler;3. Tina Takes Newt in / MacUsa Headquarters;4. Pie or Strudel / Escaping Queenie and Tina's Place;5. Credence Hands Out Leaflets;6. Inside the Case;7. The Erumpent;8. In the Cell;9. Tina and Newt Trial / Let's Get the Good Stuff Out / You're One of Us Now / Swooping Evil;10. Gnarlak Negotiations;11. The Demiguise and the Occamy;12. A Close Friend;13. The Obscurus / Rooftop Chase;14. He's Listening to You Tina;15. Relieve Him of His Wand / Newt Releases the Thunderbird / Jacob's Farewell;16. Newt Says Goodbye to Tina / Jacob's Bakery;17. End Titles - Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.