- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Farside - Monroe Doctrine
- Write a Review
- #K71519 000000000 K71519000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/26/2015;Notes:Farside was a hardcore punk band from Orange County, CA, founded in 1989. Their sound was a mixture of the late 80s pos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/26/2015;Notes:Farside was a hardcore punk band from Orange County, CA, founded in 1989. Their sound was a mixture of the late 80s post-hardcore (DAG NASTY, HUSKER DU and THE DESCENDENTS were big influences), 90s alternative metal (HELMET, QUICKSAND), and the power-pop sensibilities of the late 70s (Elvis Costello), and as a result the band never quite fit in on any bill they were booked to play. This resulted in the band never being completely definable, which suited the members just fine. Many current bands have cited Farside as an influence, and it's clear that their music left a lasting impression on their dedicated and loyal fan base. The Monroe Doctrine, the band's final album, is the culmination of ten years of progression for the band and reflects their diverse mixture of punk, post-punk, indie, and pop melodies. Revelation Records has re-pressed this release for Black Friday Record Store Day on opaque red vinyl.;Track List:1. Better Than Crying;2. I'm Not Shy I Just Don't Like You;3. I Hope You're Unhappy;4. Seven-Day Constant;5. Statues of Snow;6. My Man Harvey Milk;7. Moral Straightjacket;8. The Lonesome Ballad of El Bobo the Cranky;9. Liz Hurley;10. The Fashionable Rebellion;11. Teach Me How to Die;12. Save It for the Children;13. Bled;14. This Pill Is Hard to Swallow;15. Too Much Too Late;16. The Slowdance;17. Blue Highway;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, LIMITED EDITION, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.