- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fat Freddys Drop - Live at the Matterhorn
- Write a Review
- L43334 000000000 L43334000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The album that captured the essence of Fat Freddy’s Drop jam origins, Live a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/10/2015;Notes:Limited double 180 gram vinyl LP pressing. The album that captured the essence of Fat Freddy’s Drop jam origins, Live at Matterhorn is being released on heavyweight vinyl for the first time. The album features four tracks - ‘Runnin’, ‘Rain’, ‘No Parking’ and ‘Bounce’ - that span a total of 70 minutes with the songs taking up a side each. The recording was made in March 2001 when Freddy’s was honing its sound and chops in the Wellington underground music scene. The stage was literally the back garden of Wellington’s den of inequity The Matterhorn. The audience consisted of a random collection of 30 people most of whom from memory were hospitality workers having a drink after work. Fredd’s had started as a few musician mates playing along to instrumental b-side records dropped by DJ MU and by 2001 had grown to a solid six piece who liked nothing better than to jam. Live At Matterhorn went on to sell Platinum in New Zealand and while it pre-dates the bands record breaking Based On A True Story studio album it is a touchstone for those wanting to experience Freddy’s early jams, the source for where Freddy’s story began.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.