- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fat Mattress - Fat Mattress
- Write a Review
- #K71498 000000000 K71498000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Formed by guitarist/vocalist Noel Redding while he was still playing bass in a little group called The Jimi Hendrix Exp...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/22/2016;Notes:Formed by guitarist/vocalist Noel Redding while he was still playing bass in a little group called The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Fat Mattress released their debut in late 1969 on Polydor. Though Noel's more famous group was known for it's hard edged psychedelic rock, Fat Mattress instead opted for the breezier side of things, with a distinct West Coast folk-rock bent. Drawing comparisons to Love, the Buffalo Springfield, and The Byrds, Fat Mattress is harmony-heavy and tuneful psychedelia. Though it was well received by critics at the time, sales were slow and Redding soon left the group. In the intervening years, though, Fat Mattress's fantastic debut has come to be known as a lost classic of psychedelic rock and this high-quality gatefold 180-gram LP reissue is a welcome relief from high-priced originals. Essential for fans of both Jimi Hendrix and psychedelic folk-rock.;Track List:1. All Night Drinker;2. I Don't Mind;3. Bright New Way;4. Petrol Pump Assistant;5. Mr. Moonshine;6. Magic Forest;7. She Came in the Morning;8. Everything's Blue;9. Walking Through a Garden;10. How Can I Live
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.