- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
feedtime - Gas
- Write a Review
- #K65894 000000000 K65894000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release by the Aussie rockers. Sydney, 1978-79: against the backdrop of the burgeoning inner-ci...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/07/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release by the Aussie rockers. Sydney, 1978-79: against the backdrop of the burgeoning inner-city music scene, feedtime was formed. Taking notes from the incendiary live shows of X and Rose Tattoo, they created their own interpretation of the events unfolding before them, a blues-noise that was equal parts abstract minimalism and working class roots-rock. Post-punk, yet right in the thick of it miles ahead of the pack and not many seemed to notice. The classic line-up (reunited here on Gas) released four albums in the 1980s before their initial dissolution in 1989. All four albums generated an international cult following, often cited as influential in the US regional band explosion of the early '90s. Fitting then, that in 2012 the band's classic albums were reissued as a box set by Sub Pop Records. Gas presents all the elements that make feedtime one of the great Australian pub rock bands. The staggering, woozy slide guitar, the thundering drums, and the relentless thrum of the bass create the atmosphere of urban panic, finding ways to smile amongst the bitter, harsh reality of life. Some make it through, some don't.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.