- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fernando - Leave the Radio on
- Write a Review
- #K69459 000000000 K69459000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the singer/songwriter. Fernando Viciconte, the Portland, Oregon troubadour, has tw...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/18/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from the singer/songwriter. Fernando Viciconte, the Portland, Oregon troubadour, has twenty years of local and national acclaim under his belt. His voice has caused countless publications (Billboard, Magnet, Paste, The Oregonian, No Depression) and fellow musicians (Peter Buck, Don Dixon, Steve Wynn) to rave about the feeling it evokes when Fernando sings his songs of dark despair and faint hope. Three years in the making, Leave The Radio On features a virtual who's who of Portland's finest musicians, including Buck and Scott McCaughey as well as members of M. Ward, Elliott Smith, Richmond Fontaine and The Delines. This is a new chapter in Viciconte's ever-evolving musical trajectory, a career marked by creative integrity and an almost painful honesty which attracts fans from high and low that still believe in the redemptive power of rock and roll.;Track List:1. Save Me;2. The Dogs;3. El Interior;4. So Loud;5. Friends and Enemies;6. The Freak;7. Kingdom Come;8. Burned Out Love;9. White Trees;10. In Their Heads;11. Leave the Radio on
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.