- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fiddler On The Roof
- Write a Review
- #K62184 000000000 K62184000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1964 release. Fiddler On The Roof is one of Broadway's great classics. Based on the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP repressing of this 1964 release. Fiddler On The Roof is one of Broadway's great classics. Based on the tales of Sholem Aleichem, the musical tells the humorous and heartbreaking story of the milkman Tevye as he tries to maintain the simplicities of his traditional life even as his daughters grow up and Russia heads toward revolution. Many of Jerry Bock and Sheldon Harnick's songs have become touchstones of popular culture, including "Tradition," "If I Were a Rich Man," and "Sunrise, Sunset." As Tevye, Zero Mostel leads-and at times dominates-the original 1964 Broadway cast, displaying irrepressible swagger and bluster. A young Julia Migenes plays his middle daughter, Hodel, while those who only know Bert Convy as a game-show host will be surprised by his pleasant voice as her suitor.;Track List:1. Prologue: Tradition;2. Matchmaker - Tanya Everett;3. If I Were a Rich Man;4. Sabbath Prayer;5. To Life;6. Miracle of Miracles - Austin Pendleton;7. The Dream;8. Sunrise Sunset;9. Wedding Dance - Fiddler on the Roof Orchestra;10. Now I Have Everything - Julia Migenes;11. Do You Love Me?;12. The Rumor - Paul Lipson;13. Anatevka;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.