- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Field Mouse - Episodic
- Write a Review
- #K79316 000000000 K79316000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the third album from the dream pop outfit. Recorded...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/05/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release, the third album from the dream pop outfit. Recorded in Philadelphia with Hop Along's Joe Reinhart, and written through a twelve month period which delivered sudden family illness and a deteriorating relationship, Episodic is fashioned from ten feverish bouts of guitar-pop led by Rachel Browne's fearsome and fearless vocal and informed by an instrumental backing that underpins the entire record with a vibrant concoction of guitar, drums and keys. Field Mouse began in 2010 with the release of their first full-length album titled You Are Here. In early 2013, Field Mouse self-released an EP titled Tour EP. In April 2014, Field Mouse announced they had signed to Topshelf Records, with plans to release a full-length in the future. Three months later, Field Mouse released their second full-length album titled Hold Still Life.;Track List:1. The Mirror 2:27;2. Half-Life 2:38;3. Accessory 3:43;4. The Order of Things 2:36;5. A Widow with a Terrible Secret 3:47;6. Beacon 3:30;7. Over and Out 2:59;8. Do You Believe Me Now? 2:23;9. Never Would Have Known 3:27;10. Out of Context 3:34
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.