- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Field Music - Field Music [Measure] [With Download Card]
- Write a Review
- #K77854 000000000 K77854000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the critically acclaimed British band. Following a self-imposed three-year ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2010 release from the critically acclaimed British band. Following a self-imposed three-year hiatus, Field Music returns with a new 20-track double-album of artful English pop. Powered by brothers and co-frontmen Peter and David Brewis, Field Music's line-up now includes Kev Dosdale (guitar and keys) and Ian Black (bass). Field Music (Measure) is a gloriously rich album that entwines the brothers' renewed love of the Rock music canon with a rediscovery of some of Pop's overlooked adventurers.;Track List:1. In the Mirror;2. Them That Do Nothing;3. Each Time Is a New Time;4. Measure;5. Effortlessly;6. Clear Water;7. Lights Up;8. All You'd Ever Need to Say;9. Let's Write a Book;10. You and I;11. The Rest Is Noise;12. Curves of the Needle;13. Choosing Numbers;14. The Wheels Are in Place;15. First Come the Wish;16. Precious Plans;17. See You Later;18. Something Familiar;19. Share the Words;20. It's About Time;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.