- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Field Music - Plumb
- Write a Review
- #L04657 000000000 L04657000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fourth album from the British Indie Pop band. Plumb was recorded throughout 2011 a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/21/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2012 release, the fourth album from the British Indie Pop band. Plumb was recorded throughout 2011 at the band's new studio on the banks of the river Wear in Sunderland. Largely abandoning the classic songwriting conventions embraced on 2010's Measure, Peter and David Brewis remodel the modular, fragmented style of their first two albums, only now it's shot through with the surreal abstractions of 20th-century film music from Bernstein to Willy Wonka and the off-beam Funk and pristine Synth Rock developed on the brothers' School of Language and the Week That Was albums. Plumb digs into the age-old dichotomy between what is reflective or nostalgic and the disorienting immediacy of the outside world.;Track List:1. Start the Day Right;2. It S Okay to Change;3. Sorry Again Mate;4. A New Town;5. Choosing Sides;6. A Prelude to Pilgrim Street;7. Guillotine;8. Who LL Pay the Bills?;9. So Long Then;10. Is This the Picture?;11. From Hide and Seek to Heartache;12. How Many More Times?;13. Ce Soir;14. Just Like Everyone Else;15. (I Keep Thinking About) a New Thing
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.