- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Field Report - Summertime Songs
- Write a Review
- #L27222 000000000 L27222000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based folk band. Field Report founder and frontman Christ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2018 release from the Milwaukee, Wisconsin-based folk band. Field Report founder and frontman Christopher Portefield shares his own thoughts about the album: "People have called our first record 'wintery.' And Marigolden was 'autumnal.' This is our version of a Summer record. It has hooks. It's a pop record. When you make something, you're going to pick up some of the environment in which it was made. It was made in the summer. It was also made in the midst of the disintegration of relationships: partners were quitting on each other barrel bottoms were discovered health was compromised. And America was running a parallel kamikaze breakup narrative. It was all in the air, and it is all in the record."
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.