- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fifth Harmony - 7/27
- Write a Review
- K55219 000000000 K55219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release by the girl group formed on the second season of the...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/08/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2016 release by the girl group formed on the second season of the The X Factor USA in July 2012. Named after the date the group was formed, 7/27 is the sophomore album from the female-powerhouse group. The album features the lead single "Work From Home" (featuring. Ty Dolla $ign). The album builds upon the success achieved from their debut full-length release, Reflection, which earned them two platinum singles as well as a double platinum single. Among their many accolades the ladies were honored at Billboard's Women In Music event in 2015, receiving the "Group of the Year" award. There is no slowing down with Fifth Harmony and 7/27 is sure to take the group to new heights.;Special Attributes:DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.