- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Firewater - International Orange!
- Write a Review
- #K68608 000000000 K68608000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Created in Istanbul and Tel Aviv during the 2011 Arab Spring, International Orange captures the frenetic pulse of a wor...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/11/2012;Notes:Created in Istanbul and Tel Aviv during the 2011 Arab Spring, International Orange captures the frenetic pulse of a world in the state of flux. The songs tap into grooves as disparate as Turkish maqsoum, Punjabi bhangra, Jamaican ska, Greek rebetiko, classic punk and even old-school mambo. "Using anything but mainstream methods to create their music, many of the songs from International Orange are reminiscent of Joe Strummer's albums with the Mescaleros. If you dig music that follows it's own path, straying away from the schlock most radio stations jam in your ears these days, then this album is for you." - EXAMINER;Track List:1. A Little Revolution;2. Glitter Days;3. Dead Man S Boots;4. Up from the Underground;5. The Monkey Song;6. Ex-Millionaire Mambo;7. Feeling No Pain;8. Strange Life;9. Nowhere to Be Found;10. Tropical Depression;11. The Bonney Anne
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.