- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Firewind - Immortals
- Write a Review
- #K49072 000000000 K49072000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, Red Vinyl, the eighth album from the power metal band. Time to wake the sleeping giant...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/20/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release, Red Vinyl, the eighth album from the power metal band. Time to wake the sleeping giant! It's been four years since Firewind released their critically acclaimed seventh album Few Against Many but in that time the band and it's various members have all been extremely busy. Main man Gus G. has released not one, but two solo albums, toured in support of both of them and hit the road once again with the Prince of Darkness, Ozzy Osbourne. His fellow Firewind band mates have also been far from idle too but despite the prolonged break in activities Firewind was always going to return and 2017 will see the band back and blasting on all cylinders! The band will return with live activities and a new singer. Henning Basse, a long time friend and collaborator of Gus' is the man trusted to bring Firewind back to the masses. His rich, classic rock referencing vocals are the perfect foil for the wealth of material the band have been working on and he brings a reinvigorated power to the band.;Track List:1. Hands of Time;2. We Defy;3. Ode to Leonidas;4. Back on the Throne;5. Live and Die By the Sword;6. Wars of Ages;7. Lady of 1000 Sorrows;8. Immortals;9. Warriors and Saints;10. Rise from the Ashes;Special Attributes:RED
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.