- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
First Aid Kit - Stay Gold
- Write a Review
- #K57531 000000000 K57531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:US LP pressing. First Aid Kit make their Columbia Records debut with the album, Stay Gold. The Swedish duo sisters Klar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/10/2014;Notes:US LP pressing. First Aid Kit make their Columbia Records debut with the album, Stay Gold. The Swedish duo sisters Klara and Johanna Soderberg have honed their lush arrangements and blossomed as vivid storytellers in creating this ambitious 10-song collection of originals. Recorded at ARC studios in Omaha and produced by Mike Mogis (Bright Eyes, Monsters of Folk), the duo also enlisted the Omaha Symphony Orchestra to play on the record, with arrangements by Nate Walcott (Bright Eyes, Broken Bells, Rilo Kiley). They say of the recording process, 'We took new directions and turns with the arrangements, building them up and creating more dynamics, yet always following where the songs wanted to go.' Hailing from a southern suburb of Stockholm, Klara and Johanna began composing songs as teenagers in 2007. Their heart-wrenching song 'Emmylou' off the Lion's Roar was chosen by Rolling Stone as a Single of the Year' in 2012. They have performed on Late Show with David Letterman, Conan, and shared the stage with artists including Jack White, Lykee Li, and Bright Eyes.;Track List:1. My Silver Lining;2. Master Pretender [Explicit];3. Stay Gold;4. Cedar Lane;5. Shattered Hollow;6. The Bell;7. Waitress Song;8. Fleeting One;9. Heaven Knows;10. A Long Time Ago
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.