- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flamin' Groovies - Flamingo (Indie Exclusive)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L68451 000000000 L68451000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited opaque bright pink finyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket, printed inner sleeve and orginal record labels. Flamin...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:08/02/2019;Notes:Limited opaque bright pink finyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket, printed inner sleeve and orginal record labels. Flamingo is the second studio album by the garage rock band the Flamin' Groovies. It was released in 1970. Following the group's departure from the Epic record label, it was the first of their two albums for Kama Sutra Records.;Track List:1. Gonna Rock Tonite;2. Comin' After Me;3. Headin' for the Texas Border;4. Sweet Roll Me on Down;5. Keep a Knockin';6. Second Cousin;7. Childhood's End;8. Jailbait;9. She's Falling Apart;10. Road House;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, PINK
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.