- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flatmates - Potpourri: Hits Mixes & Demos 85-89
- Write a Review
- #K91186 000000000 K91186000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Flatmates formed part of the first wave of the mid-80s ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/04/2014;Notes:Limited pink vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve. The Flatmates formed part of the first wave of the mid-80s resurgence of indie guitar pop. Although not appearing on the NME tape that spawned the genre, the Flatmates were widely regarded as being part of the C86 scene. In the mid-80's they ran (and gigged) with that crowd, but spurned the coy affectations of cutism. The Flatmates arrived at a time when pop was shiny and nice girls didn't play in rock bands. They never made it to the pop charts, but shortly after their demise, the likes of the Primitives, the Sundays, the Darling Buds, Lush and Elastica did. The Flatmates disbanded in early 1989 before they could release a proper studio album. This double album release gathers together the best recordings the band ever committed to tape including singles, b-sides, compilation tracks, demo's and everything in-between. It is a truly essential artifact of it's time.;Track List:1. Don't Say If;2. On My Mind;3. Trust Me;4. My Empty Head;5. Shimmer;6. Tell Me Why;7. You're Gonna Cry;8. I Don't Care;9. I Could Be in Heaven;10. Nothing Kills;11. When I'm with You;12. Bad;13. Heaven Is Blue;14. If Not for You;15. Heaven Knows (Tranquiliser Mix);16. Love Cuts;17. Out of Love;18. Happy All the Time;19. Life of Crime;20. You're Gonna Get Hurt;21. Sportscar Girl;22. Turning You Blue (Campfire Mix)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.