- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flaw - Divided We Fall
- Write a Review
- #K76058 000000000 K76058000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Louisville, KY-based metal band Flaw's story began with the independent release of home-grown albums...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Louisville, KY-based metal band Flaw's story began with the independent release of home-grown albums American Arrogance (1996), Flaw (1998) and Drama (2000). It was the songs on these recordings that garnered the attention of Universal Republic Records, who signed the band and released breakout effort Through The Eyes in 2001. The offering topped the Billboard "Heatseekers" chart, largely fueled by the singles "Payback" and "Whole." The band then followed it up with Endangered Species via Republic in 2004, but soon thereafter went through personnel changes and ended their relationship with the label. 2017 finds Flaw re-emerging on the strength of renewed focus and energy, and that energy is captured to full effect on their exciting new album Divided We Fall. Their first full-length release in 12 years, lead single "Live and Breathe" is a vessel of raw human experience and emotion which wonderfully previews what Flaw has in store here!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.