- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleet Foxes - Helplessness Blues
- Write a Review
- K57810 000000000 K57810000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/03/2011;Notes:Like very nearly every worthwhile thing, making this album was not easy it was a difficult second album to make. Drawi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/03/2011;Notes:Like very nearly every worthwhile thing, making this album was not easy it was a difficult second album to make. Drawing inspiration from folk/rock from about 1965 to 1973, and Van Morrison's ASTRAL WEEKS in particular, HELPLESSNESS BLUES sees Fleet Foxes heighten and extend themselves, adding instrumentation (clarinet, the music box, pedal steel guitar, lap steel guitar, Tibetan singing bowls, vibraphone, etc., along with more traditional band instrumentation), with a focus on clear, direct lyrics, and an emphasis on group vocal harmonies. We have it on good authority that the album is called HELPLESSNESS BLUES for at least a couple of reasons. One, it's kind of a funny title. Secondly, one of the prevailing themes of the album is the struggle between who you are and who you want to be or who you want to end up, and how sometimes you are the only thing getting in the way of that. Having heard HELPLESSNESS BLUES, we mean to get out of it's way.;Track List:1. Montezuma;2. Bedouin Dress;3. Sim Sala Bim;4. Battery Kinzie;5. The Plains/Bitter Dancer;6. Helplessness Blues;7. The Cascades;8. Lorelei;9. Someone You'd Admire;10. The Shrine/An Argument;11. Blue Spotted Tail;12. Grown Ocean
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.