- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Blues Jam at Chess
- Write a Review
- #K78350 000000000 K78350000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:2004 180 Gram 2 X vinyl LP pressing reissue. Produced by Mike Vernon and Marshall Chess recorded in the Chess Tel-Mar S...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/14/2008;Notes:2004 180 Gram 2 X vinyl LP pressing reissue. Produced by Mike Vernon and Marshall Chess recorded in the Chess Tel-Mar Studios, Chicago, January 1969 and no introduction needed for this fabulous release. Arguably one of the greatest blues recordings laid down in the last 40 years. Originally released on Mike Vernon's highly collectable and revered Blue Horizon label in 1969. Featuring many great blues artists, including Otis Spann, Willie Dixon, Shakey Horton, J.T. Brown, Guitar Buddy, Honey Boy Edwards, S.P. Leary with the Peter Green/Danny Kirwan version of Fleetwood Mac.;Track List:1. Watch Out;2. Ooh Baby;3. South Indiana (Take 1);4. South Indiana (Take 2);5. Last Night;6. Red Hot Jam;7. I'm Worried;8. I Held My Baby Last Night;9. Madison Blues;10. I Can't Hold Out;11. I Need Your Love;12. I Got the Blues;13. World's in a Tangle;14. Talk with You;15. Like It This Way;16. Someday Soon Baby;17. Hungry Country Girl;18. Black Jack Blues;19. Everyday I Have the Blues;20. Rockin' Boogie;21. Sugar Mama;22. Homework;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.