- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Blues Jam in Chicago Vol. 1-2
- Write a Review
- #K65177 000000000 K65177000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. BLUES JAME IN CHICAGO VOL. 1 & 2 was the result of a recording session with Fleetwood Mac in ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. BLUES JAME IN CHICAGO VOL. 1 & 2 was the result of a recording session with Fleetwood Mac in early 1969 at Chess Records in Chicago, home to Muddy Waters and Howlin' Wolf, amongst others. Then a young British blues band, Peter Green, John McVie, guitarists Danny Kirwan and Jeremy Spencer and Mick Fleetwood jammed with a number of famous Chicago Blues artists from whom they drew inspiration. Since the Peter Green-led Fleetwood Mac was so directly influenced by Chicago blues, the session acts as a kind of stylistic homecoming for the band. The following Windy City Blues legends were present at this single-day session: Otis Spann, David 'Honeyboy' Edwards, Buddy Guy, Walter 'Shakey' Horton, J. T. Brown, Willie Dixon and S.P. Leary. Willie Dixon oversaw the proceedings, and can be heard during the between song banter giving directions and chastising Walter 'Shakey' Horton for missing his cues. Originally released in two volumes, they have been combined into one powerful package.;Track List:1. Watch Out;2. Ooh Baby;3. South Indiana (Take 1);4. South Indiana (Take 2);5. Last Night;6. Red Hot Jam;7. I'm Worried;8. I Held My Baby Last Night;9. Madison Blues;10. I Can't Hold Out;11. I Need Your Love;12. I Got the Blues;13. World's in a Tangle;14. Talk with You;15. Like It This Way;16. Someday Soon Baby;17. Hungry Country Girl;18. Black Jack Blues;19. Everyday I Have the Blues;20. Rockin' Boogie;21. Sugar Mama;22. Homework
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.