- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Fleetwood Mac
- Write a Review
- #K57333 000000000 K57333000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:2012 140 gram 33 1/3 RPM vinyl LP pressing reissue cut for vinyl at Bernie Grundman Mastering from the original analog ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2012;Notes:2012 140 gram 33 1/3 RPM vinyl LP pressing reissue cut for vinyl at Bernie Grundman Mastering from the original analog tapes. A collectable and definitive version for any generation. What can be said about this classic album that has not been said before? Originally released in 1975 and representing not only a rebirth of the band, with the addition of Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham, but really a second debut for a group firmly rooted in the rock genre, now reinventing themselves into a pop rock force in a way that few other artists can lay claim to. The album includes the iconic songs "Rhiannon, " "Say You Love Me, " "Over My Head", Nicks ageless ballad "Landslide" & "Crystal", a remake of a song off the rare Buckingham /Nicks duo album.;Track List:1. Monday Morning;2. Warm Ways;3. Blue Letter;4. Rhiannon;5. Over My Head;6. Crystal;7. Say You Love Me;8. Landslide;9. World Turning;10. Sugar Daddy;11. I'm So Afraid
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.