- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Mr Wonderful
- Write a Review
- #K54403 000000000 K54403000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:MR. WONDERFUL, the second album of Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green in it's ranks, followed up on their massive same-titl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2014;Notes:MR. WONDERFUL, the second album of Fleetwood Mac with Peter Green in it's ranks, followed up on their massive same-titled debut album. Delivering hard edged, psychedelic and raw Blues, the album counts as a staple from the late sixties. Adding to the rowdy energy of the album is the fact that the band recorded these tracks live in the studio, without using a sound board. The album introduced Christine Perfect (later McVie) of Chicken Shack on keyboards and a horn section. Great songs on this album include 'Love That Burns', 'Coming Home' and Elmore James' 'Dust My Broom'.;Track List:1. Stop Messin' Around;2. I've Lost My Baby;3. Rollin' Man;4. Dust My Broom;5. Love That Burns;6. Doctor Brown;7. Need Your Love Tonight;8. If You Be My Baby;9. Evenin' Boogie;10. Lazy Poker Blues;11. Coming Home;12. Trying So Hard to Forget
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.