- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Rumours
- Write a Review
- #K57323 000000000 K57323000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:2011 limited edition 2 X180 Gram 45 RPM audiophile vinyl LP pressing of the 1977 multi-platinum RUMOURS album. The sixt...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/16/2011;Notes:2011 limited edition 2 X180 Gram 45 RPM audiophile vinyl LP pressing of the 1977 multi-platinum RUMOURS album. The sixth biggest-selling album of all time, with sales upwards of 30 million worldwide. It garnered 1977's Album of the Year Grammy & spent 31 weeks at #1. Includes the four Top 10 hit singles: "Go Your Own Way", "Dreams", "Don't Stop" & "You Make Loving Fun".;Track List:1. Second Hand News;2. Dreams;3. Never Going Back Again;4. Don't Stop;5. Go Your Own Way;6. Songbird;7. The Chain;8. You Make Loving Fun;9. I Don't Want to Know;10. Oh Daddy;11. Gold Dust Woman;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.