- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fleetwood Mac - Then Play on
- Write a Review
- K57214 000000000 K57214000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. Then Play on is the third studio album by Fleetwood Mac, first released in September 1...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/24/2015;Notes:Limited 140gm vinyl LP pressing. Then Play on is the third studio album by Fleetwood Mac, first released in September 1969. It was the first of their original albums to feature Danny Kirwan and the last with Peter Green. The record, appearing after the group's sudden success in the pop charts, offered a broader stylistic range than the classic blues of the group's first two albums. The title is taken from Duke Orsino's opening line, "If music be the food of love, then play on," from William Shakespeare's comedy play Twelfth night.;Track List:1. Coming Your Way Danny Kirwan 3:47;2. Closing My Eyes Peter Green 4:50;3. Fighting for Madge Mick Fleetwood 2:45;4. When You Say Kirwan 4:22;5. Showbiz Blues Green 3:50;6. Underway Green 3:06;7. One Sunny Day Kirwan 3:12;8. Although the Sun Is Shining Kirwan 2:31;9. Rattlesnake Shake Green 3:32;10. Without You Kirwan 4:34;11. Searching for Madge John McVie 6:56;12. My Dream Kirwan 3:30;13. Like Crying Kirwan 2:21;14. Before the Beginning Green 3:28
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.