- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flo Morrissey - Tomorrow Will Be Beautiful
- Write a Review
- #K74351 000000000 K74351000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the British singer/songwriter. Flo Morrissey is young, yet her voice and her songwri...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/17/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release by the British singer/songwriter. Flo Morrissey is young, yet her voice and her songwriting possess a timelessness an otherworldly naivety coupled with the weight of an old soul. It's a rare quality, one that calls to mind the work of Karen Dalton, Jackson C Frank or Joanna Newsom, and that marks her out as a distinct and remarkable talent. She has a magpie-ish eye for inspiration, seizing on the visual stimulation of art exhibitions and photography, as well as a love of poetry, literature, first lines filched from Poirot books, and a deep and resonant love of France and the French language. Morrissey recorded the album with producer Noah Georgeson (Devendra Banhart, Joanna Newsom, Cate Le Bon), spending two and a half months in Los Angeles - a city she found both "lonely" and "amazing", as she spent her days in and out of the studio "trying to walk to places in my clogs." The songs had been written so intimately, held so close to her heart, spurning all offers of co-writing "because I wanted it to be very personal and an honest thing" and so there was a degree of trepidation about showing them to someone in such a raw state".;Track List:1. Show Me;2. Pages of Gold;3. If You Can't Love This All Goes Away;4. Betrayed;5. Sleeplessly Dreaming;6. I Only Like His Hat Not Him;7. Wildflower;8. Why;9. Woman of Secret Gold;10. Tomorrow Will Be Beautiful
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.