- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flobots - Noenemies
- Write a Review
- #K64762 000000000 K64762000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:American alternative hip-hop band's highly anticipated fourth album, NOENEMIES, is their most ambitious and sophisticat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/23/2017;Notes:American alternative hip-hop band's highly anticipated fourth album, NOENEMIES, is their most ambitious and sophisticated statement to date. NOENEMIES is a body of songs that speaks to the urgency of the current social movement. Each of the tracks on NOENEMIES serves as a powerful, poignant new anthem, packed with surprises both subtle and grand. Taken as a whole, the album is enormous in breadth and electrically charged. When Flobots first catapulted onto the global scene in 2008 with their platinum single 'Handlebars,' it was the fastest charting song debut by a new artist in 10 years. Released during the frenzy of that year' s election, the band' s call to envision another America resonated with a generation experiencing a sense of profound political and social awakening. Now, a decade later, amidst a nation taking to the streets, Flobot's are delivering a powerful new batch of protest songs to a new generation.;Track List:1. Philia (Prelude);2. Failure Games;3. Blood In The River;4. Carousel;5. Quarantine;6. American Dreams;7. Rattle The Cage;8. Buried Alive;9. Dancing In The Light Of A Burning City (Phoenixes);10. Antioch (Interlude);11. Pray;12. Voices Of The Dead;13. Temimut (Interlude);14. Related;15. Hurqalya (Postlude);16. Sleeping Giant
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.