- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flock of Dimes - If You See Me, Say Yes
- Write a Review
- #K66953 000000000 K66953000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. A year ago, Jenn Wasner left her native Baltimore and started anew in Durh...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/23/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. A year ago, Jenn Wasner left her native Baltimore and started anew in Durham, North Carolina. She left the place she grew up, her family, and a community - where she started Wye Oak with Andy Stack - that shaped and loved her. On If You See Me, Say Yes, you can feel the intensity of this moment and it's one we can all relate to - when you're poised on the precipice, diving into the new while looking back at what you left behind. So many of these new songs are built around these ecstatic moments when it feels like something is spilling open, or breaking through. Across all of her projects Jenn balances experimentation with craft, unafraid to be vulnerable - from 10+ years co-creating the novel, guitar-driven Wye Oak repertoire (including 2016's surprise-released Tween), to purposefully putting out several 2-at-a-time 7 inches as Flock of Dimes, or exploring electronic textures as Dungeonesse. Wasner wrote, performed, and self-produced the record, with help from frequent collaborators Mickey Freeland in Baltimore and Aaron Roche in NYC.;Track List:1. Sometimes It Is Right;2. Birthplace;3. The Joke;4. Everything Is Happening Today;5. Semaphore;6. Ida Glow;7. Flight;8. Apparition;9. Given/Electric Life;10. Minor Justice;11. You the Vatican;12. ... to Have No Answer;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.