- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Florence + the Machine - How Big How Blue How Beautiful
- Write a Review
- #K81574 000000000 K81574000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited Edition Vinyl Collector's Box Set is a stunning, completely bespoke design, specially made for this collector's...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Limited Edition Vinyl Collector's Box Set is a stunning, completely bespoke design, specially made for this collector's edition vinyl box set. The stylish box has a hinged lid with dividers (cigarette box style) and includes all 11 tracks from the standard edition of How Big, How Blue, How Beautiful on six 7-inch vinyls, plus bonus track "As Far As I Could Get," exclusive to this box set! The Limited Collector's Edition also includes: Exclusive track "As Far As I Could Get" (not available on any other album format!), 6 x 7-inch heavyweight vinyls housed in individual bags, 7-inch x 7-inch full colour booklet with 250gsm cover and 130gsm text pages. 2015 album from the critically acclaimed alt-pop outfit. Produced by Markus Dravs (Björk, Arcade Fire, Coldplay) with contributions from Paul Epworth, Kid Harpoon and John Hill, the third album by Florence + the Machine is live-sounding, tune-rich, unhinged in all the right places and powerful in all the best ways. In voice and, ultimately, outlook Florence has never sounded better.;Track List:1. Ship to Wreck 3:54;2. What Kind of Man 3:36;3. How Big How Blue How Beautiful 5:34;4. Queen of Peace 5:07;5. Various Storms Saints 4:09;6. Delilah 4:53;7. Long Lost 3:15;8. Caught 4:24;9. Third Eye 4:20;10. St Jude 3:45;11. Mother 5:49
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.