- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Florida Georgia Line - Here's To The Good Times: This Is How We Roll
- Write a Review
- K54497 000000000 K54497000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the deluxe edition of the country duo's debut album. Here's To The Good Times was ori...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Double 180gm vinyl LP pressing of the deluxe edition of the country duo's debut album. Here's To The Good Times was originally released in December 2012. The album includes the five tracks from their It'z Just What We Do EP including "Cruise", along with six new songs. The deluxe edition, titled Here's To The Good Times... This Is How We Roll, included bonus material and was released in November 2013. The album was the sixth best-selling album of 2013 in the United States and it became a certified two-times platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) on July 1, 2014.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DELUXE EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.