- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Florist - The Birds Outside Sang
- Write a Review
- #K73377 000000000 K73377000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. Florist is, and began as the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/29/2016;Notes:Limited colored vinyl LP pressing housed in a gatefold sleeve, includes digital download. Florist is, and began as the friendship project of Emily Sprague, Rick Spataro and Jonnie Baker in upstate New York. The three started making weird sounds on synths and guitars together as a way to cope and relate, and grew close. After a few tours with the likes of Mutual Benefit and Told Slant, Emily moved to New York City and Felix Walworth (of Eskimeaux and Told Slant) joined the band as a drummer and collaborator. The Birds Outside Sang started being written as one result of a severe bicycle accident that Emily was involved in on February 11th, 2014. It began with Emily, still recovering, writing and recording in isolation, able to play keyboard only with one hand, sing, and bang on things. The second half of the album was recorded live by the whole band. It was a resurrection back into the friendships, loving support, and musical collaboration that started Florist years ago.;Track List:1. Dark Light;2. I Was;3. Rings Grow;4. A Hospital + Crucifix Made of Plastic;5. Thank You;6. The Birds Outside Sang;7. White Light Doorway;8. Cold Lakes Quiet Dreams;9. 1914;10. Dust Inside the Light;11. Only a Prayer Nothing More;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.