- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flowers - Do What You Want to: It's What You Should Do
- Write a Review
- #K70814 000000000 K70814000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:London based trio Flowers ends their live shows with singer Rachel Kenedy utterly still, accompanying herself on a one ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/09/2014;Notes:London based trio Flowers ends their live shows with singer Rachel Kenedy utterly still, accompanying herself on a one string bass guitar, soul laid bare. It is a stark and quiet moment in comparison to what came before, which can be characterized by Sam Ayres blur of kinetic energy on guitar and Jordan Hockley's urgent and precision drumming all performed with a sense of minimalism and brevity. It is this that best characterizes the fourteen Bernard Bulter produced deceptively simple pop songs that comprise Flowers debut, Do What You Want To, It's What You Should Do out Sept 9th via Kanine.;Track List:1. Young;2. Forget the Fall;3. Drag Me Down;4. Worn Out Shoes;5. Lonely;6. Joanna;7. If I Tell You;8. Comfort;9. I Love You;10. All Over Again;11. Anna;12. Be with You;13. Plastic Jane;14. Stuck;Special Attributes:COLORED VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.