- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flowers Of Evil - Flowers of Evil
- Write a Review
- K92623 000000000 K92623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Punk and New York City go together like dorks and records. It is what it is. FLOWERS OF EVIL (led by BRANDON WELCHEZ of...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/28/2015;Notes:Punk and New York City go together like dorks and records. It is what it is. FLOWERS OF EVIL (led by BRANDON WELCHEZ of CROCODILES and DAVID MCDANIEL from YOUNG BOYS) is a punk band from New York City, but listening to it's self-titled debut LP on Deranged, you would think this band couldn't be from anywhere near NYC. Pulling influences from The Germs to Rudimentary Peni to The VSS, the musicians craft a sound that is more than just a tribute to confrontational punk bands of the past-it's a sound all their own. On this record, Flowers Of Evil packs in more intensity in 20 minutes than most groups do in a lifetime. Songs like "S.S. Eyes" and "Number Two" are aggressive in the way bands like The Screamers were, but feel harder, even with the catchy vocal melodies. Each song is a ripper but things change with closer "Until You Feel The Cut," which gives the early No Trend records a run for their money. It's a slow punch to the gut, ending a record that just 18 minutes earlier was delivering a swift punch to the face.;Track List:1. Loveless Thought;2. Intervention;3. Kick the Sky;4. Morning After Pill;5. Pillage and Plunder;6. G.U.N. Me;7. SS Eyes;8. Number Two;9. Throw Fists Not Fists;10. Six Shades of Black;11. Depraved;12. Until You Feel the Cut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.