- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flume - Flume
- Write a Review
- #K56531 000000000 K56531000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Flume is the debut studio album by electronic musician Flume, released on 9 November 2012. The deluxe edition of the al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/11/2013;Notes:Flume is the debut studio album by electronic musician Flume, released on 9 November 2012. The deluxe edition of the album was released on 12 November 2013. Upon it's release, Flume received generally positive reviews. At Metacritic, which assigns a normalised rating out of 100 to reviews from mainstream critics, the album holds an average score of 73, indicating "generally favorable reviews".;Track List:1. Sintra 2:35;2. Left Alone Featuring – Chet Faker 3:29;3. Sleepless Featuring – Jezzabell Doran 3:29;4. On Top Featuring – T.Shirt 3:51;5. Stay Close 2:56;6. Insane Featuring – Moon Holiday 3:33;7. Change 2:30;8. Ezra 3:37;9. More Than You Thought 4:05;10. Space Cadet 2:12;11. Bring You Down Featuring – George Maple 4:38;12. Warm Thoughts 3:48;13. What You Need 4:10;14. Star Eyes 2:26
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.