- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flume - Skin
- Write a Review
- K56525 000000000 K56525000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Skin is the highly-anticipated sophomore album from 24-year-old Australian producer Harley Streten a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Skin is the highly-anticipated sophomore album from 24-year-old Australian producer Harley Streten aka Flume and follow-up to his breakout 2012 self-titled debut. After releasing his debut in Australia in November 2012 on Future Classic, Flume experienced wildfire success winning 2013's Triple J Award for Australian Album of the Year and four ARIA Awards for Producer of the Year, Best Male, Breakthrough Artist and Best Dance Release. Skin's fast rising lead single "Never Be Like You" features Kai while the album's recently unveiled second single "Say It" features Tove Lo. Additional guests on Skin include Vic Mensa, Kučka, Tove Lo, Vince Staples, Allan Kingdom, Raekwon, Little Dragon, Aluna George, MNDR and Beck.;Track List:1. Helix;2. Never Be Like You (Feat. Kai);3. Lose It (Feat. Vic Mensa);4. Numb Getting Colder (Feat. Kučka);5. Say It (Feat. Tove Lo);6. Wall Fuck;7. Pika;8. Smoke Retribution (Feat. Vince Staples Kučka);9. 3;10. When Everything Was New;11. You Know (Feat. Allan Kingdom Raekwon);12. Take a Chance (Feat. Little Dragon);13. Innocence (Feat. Alunageorge);14. Like Water (Feat. MNDR);15. Free;16. Tiny Cities (Feat. Beck)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.