- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Flying Colors - Second Flight: Live at the Z7
- Write a Review
- #K66254 000000000 K66254000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl 3LP pressing, includes digital download. Second Flight: Live at the Z7. It's an action-packed, (mostly) ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/13/2015;Notes:180 gram vinyl 3LP pressing, includes digital download. Second Flight: Live at the Z7. It's an action-packed, (mostly) Adam Sandler-free romp through Second Nature, with copious diversions from our first album. We filmed it on only the eighth show of our 2014 tour, at the Z7 in Switzerland. All of the show's audio was produced using a newfangled audio technology called Harmonic Phrase Analysis, which was developed by Flying Colors' own producer at Manchester Metropolitan University. Which is apparently an accredited university. (That's their slogan.) According to the brochure, "Harmonic Phrase Analysis reduces the unwanted processing normally associated with contemporary live recordings, imparting a more organic feel to the sound field." And just to be sure, every format of the show was separately mastered to delicious, 2-inch analogue tape for incredible warmth and tasty goodness.;Track List:1. Overture;2. Open Up Your Eyes;3. Bombs Away;4. Kayla;5. Shoulda Coulda Woulda;6. The Fury of My Love;7. A Place in Your World;8. Forever in a Daze;9. Infinite Fire;10. Colder Months;11. Peaceful Harbor;12. The Storm;13. Cosmic Symphony;14. Mask Machine;15. Infinite Fire;16. Peaceful Harbor (Orchestral Version);Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.